This has been a full & just plain hard week. So many people suffering & exhaustion settling in for all. What to do? How do you find strength? How do you smile again? I think it’s two-fold: Hope in God & celebrate the people He’s given you. In the midst of the downpour, lean in to Him. When surrounded by chaos, hold your people close. Tragedies-personal & corporate -always refine us to remember what’s most important. Strangely, we can sense a new peace. Ironically, pain brings perspective. We remember what we were made for: God & people. #lovegod #lovepeople #hurricane#hurricaneharvey #tragedy #pain #perspective #truth
IF YOU HAVE BEEN MARRIED LONGER THAN 20 MINUTES, YOU HAVE A FRESH MEMORY BEHIND EVERY ONE OF THOSE WORDS!
- EXCITEMENT (“GOD FINALLY BROUGHT HIM!”)
- STRESS (“HOW MUCH WILL THE WEDDING COST?”)
- JOY (“WE REALLY GET TO BE TOGETHER ALL THE TIME!”)
- DEEP EMOTION (“THANK YOU, GOD.”)
If YOU HAVE BEEN MARRIED LONGER THAN 5 YEARS, THEN THOSE WORDS MEAN SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
- EXCITEMENT (“WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!”)
- STRESS (“HOW MUCH IS THE HOUSE GONNA COST?”)
- JOY (“HE GOT A JOB!”)
- DEEP EMOTION (” THANK YOU, GOD, “)
YOUR MARRIAGE SEASONS CHANGE, YET YOUR GOD IS THE SAME.
HE WILL BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE IF YOU ASK HIM. HE IS THE GOD OF RENEWAL!
LIFE TOGETHER-WE LOVE IT!