better to be refreshed than in a BOOK!
Truly, whether it's a Christian book or presidential
history, using my mind instead of "DOING",
keeps me BALANCED.
INTERESTED? Here's the latest book list!
Click on the book for more info from Amazon.
- The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt by Edmund Morris
- Theodore Rex by Edmund Morris
- The First American (Ben Franklin) by H.D. Brand
- New fave! Founding Brothers by Joseph J. Ellis
WHAT I STUDY & DISCUSS WITH FRIENDS…
- Believing God by Beth Moore
- The Call by Os Guiness
- The Purpose- Driven Life by Rick Warren (I’m enjoying revisiting & teaching parts of this!)
- Borden of Yale by Mrs. Howard Taylor
BRIAN & I ALWAYS RECOMMEND:
- Survey of Bible Doctrine by Charles Ryrie
- To The Golden Shore by Courtney Anderson
- A Chance to Die by Amy Carmichael
- Gladys Aylward by Geoff & Janet Benge
- George Mueller by Geoff & Janet Benge
- The Invisible War by Chip Ingram
May you be CHALLENGED, BLESSED, & REFRESHED!