HELLO “LIVING WATER FOR A THIRSTY SOUL FRIENDS”! I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed writing this Bible study over the Book of John and have been SO BLESSED by how many of you have joined in! You wonderful women (and some men!) have studied in a variety of ways all over the world! Some chose to do it “solo” and some chose to study it as a church study!
In all, (ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!) God used it in 11 countries with over 500 visits to the site. In addition, (AT ANY GIVEN TIME), there were 35-50 people working on our study at the same time! PRAISE JESUS!
Now, we are WRAPPING UP...some friends are still in the middle of the study, some are printing it out to do in the Fall or Spring, and some are finished. KEEP ON! I wanted to end our blog and FB internet study time with some application questions and ACTION POINTS to ponder. Here are mine:
- Because I Studied this Book, my Life is different in the following way….I PLAN TO PRAY MORE.
- Because I Pondered (maybe Memorized) some Verses, my Life will look different in the following way…TO KNOW AND ACT ON MY KNOWLEDGE THAT ONLY JESUS IS THE LIVING WATER FOR MY THIRSTY SOUL. NOTHING ELSE WILL SATISFY!
- My Favorite Text or Story was JOHN CHAPTER 11– THE RAISING OF LAZARUS CHANGES MY LIFE BECAUSE IF JESUS CAN DO THAT, HE CAN DO ANYTHING!
- The Best Thing I learned about JESUS IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS.
Isn’t that GLORIOUS?
- HE GIVES ME ETERNAL LIFE THE MOMENT I BELIEVE.
- HE GIVES ME ABUNDANT LIFE WHEN I GIVE MY “LIFE CONTROL” OVER TO HIM.
- HE GIVES ME PURPOSE.
- HE FORGIVES ME WITHOUT CONDITION.
- HE GIVES ME THE GREAT COMMISSION.
- HE GIVES ME WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND WHO HE IS AND WHO I AM.
- LASTLY, HE DOESN’T LEAVE ME ALONE!
May you be blessed by this great gospel! May you not only KNOW truth but may it set you free to OBEY Him. ONLY HE GIVES ABUNDANT JOY!
I love you each in the Name of Christ,
Tristie Fisher, 2010